Teams of geodetic engineers, samplers, and supporting personnel assist the miners in assessing the amount of overburden and coal removed from the ground, disposed or stockpiled. The following are the work we can do:
● Volume assessment of overburden in situ
● Volume assessment of coal in situ, mined and stockpiled
● Verification of coal transported
● Stockyard surveillance and stockpile management
● Channel sampling, sampling before or after stockpiling and laboratory analysis
● On-off hire survey of barges
● Verification of sale-and purchase contracts of coal to comply with the government regulation on Domestic Market Obligation.
● Assistance in maintaining relation with the relevant Government Agencies in complying with other regulations.